Payday Cash Loan Questions And AnswersMonday, June 7, 2010 8:34
1. What is a payday cash loan?
A payday cash loan is a very convenient way to get money until your next payday. It is a short-term loan to be used for satisfying all your urgent needs.
2. What amount can I count on?
It depends on a payday cash advance loan lender, but on average you can get from $100 to $1500.
3. How do I qualify for a payday cash loans?
You must meet the following requirements: be a US citizen, have an active bank account and a stable monthly income of more than $1000.
4. How much do payday cash loan lenders usually charge?
Compared to traditional loans, there is no collateral when you apply , which is why the interest rate is a bit higher, from $20 to $30 for every $100.
5. If I have a bad credit score, can I apply for a cash advance payday loans?
In case of a fast cash payday loan your credit score is not checked. Moreover, you can improve it by repaying the money on time.
6. How much do I have to wait to get cash?
As you apply online, it accelerates the process of approval, so you can cash within hours on the same business day.
7. What documents do I have to submit?
If you apply for a payday cash loan (cash loan online payday), you have to fill in the online application form. There is no need to leave your house or to submit any documents.
8. How do I get to know about my approval?
A payday cash loan lender notifies you by e-mail that your loan has been approved.
9. How do I have to repay my payday cash loan and what is the payback period?
Payday cash loans are provided for a period of 2-4 weeks after approval and you have to pay after your next payday. Your payday cash loan lender either transfers the money from your account or you send a post dated check of the amount you borrowed plus the charges.
10. What do I have to do if I can’t repay the loan?
In this case it is advisable to ask the payday cash loan lender to extend the time of the loan.